- Various reports provide summary information about overall survey progress and status of specific groups of institutions. Reports provide links to members' surveys.
- Each member indicates intentions regarding each survey (Will Do, Won't Do, Done, etc.). Until "Will Do" intention is specified, the member's survey cannot be edited.
- A special permission controls which users are able to update survey statuses. Users without that permission may still be granted permission to edit a survey or part of a survey if it has been marked Will Do by an authorized user.
- Peerfocus captures and stores the date/time, IP Address and account number of the user making each status change, providing an audit trail.
- A special "Cleaned & Frozen" status allows survey managers to review, clean, and then lock surveys to prevent subsequent changes, even before the survey deadline has been reached.
- A Status Email System allows repeated communication to members at different points in the survey process via dynamic lists tied to survey status.