The Peerfocus service is priced according to the "size" of the association and any special features that may be required. Fees are of two types:
- One time Set-Up/Installation fees
- Ongoing maintenance/hosting fees, typically paid monthly.
The standard minimum contract is one year; a three-year contract offers some benefits. We can be flexible about spreading the one-time fees over the first three years of the contract.
"Size" is a function of:
- Number of member organizations (if your members are organizations)
- Number of users
- Total number of variables across all surveys.
Our team can customize your application at additional cost. Customizations include:
- Loading historical data
- Loading member and user information
- Other customization (special survey, reporting or administration features) to meet your needs.
Fees for these services vary depending on the amount and cleanliness of the data provided and the complexity of the needed features.