Benchmarking and Reporting (B&R)
- Historical survey data can be imported and made available for benchmarking and reporting from Day 1.
- Rich selection of report outputs support interactive, on-demand data exploration
- Crosstabs and frequencies
- Detailed listing reports with summary statistics (mean, medium, minimum, maximum, 25th and 75th percentiles, N)
- Completely pre-designed reports for the user in a hurry or not sure of what they want are also available at client option.
- User simply selects the desired report, desired year or range of years, and the comparison group.
- Confidential and non-confidential data handled with equal grace, allowing each user to derive maximum value from survey results without the chance of breaking confidentiality.
- Users can create and save calculated variables for future use.
- Built-in support for inflation indexing (CPI, HEPI, etc.). Multiple inflation indexes can be defined and are automatically made available.
- Built-in support for size adjustments to put members on a more common footing (e.g., operating expenditures per student, operating expenditures per hospital bed). Multiple size adjustors can be defined and are automatically made available.
- Comparison groups can be created and saved by each user. Groups can be shared where appropriate. Standard Comparison groups can be defined and made public to all users.