Benchmarking and Reporting (B&R)
- Comparison groups are the basic building blocks of B&R. Each user can create and manage their own groups and share them with others at their organization.
- A Comparison Group Wizard guides the user through the process of creating a comparison group.
- Groups can also simply be created from scratch by adding members to a new group.
- Client administrators can create groups and make them public for all users. Public groups can be used as is or can be copied and then modified by users.
- Users control which groups appear in their own drop-down comparison group selection boxes.
- Peerfocus guards against the creation of comparison groups that are so alike as to allow violation of confidential data via data interpolation. Each client specifies the minimum acceptable group size and minimum number of units by which any new group must differ from any existing or recently deleted groups (client specifies interval that deleted groups are maintained for this purpose).